GaijinPot Student Placement Program

Contact the service by filling in the form below

If you wish to study in Japan for longer than three months, you will need a student visa. To inquire about long-term study options, click here.

There are also online study programs available. Click here to inquire.

Give us a brief introduction and why you want to study in Japan. This will help us find the right school for you.

Please verify you are human