GaijinPot Student Placement Program

Contact the service by filling in the form below

Any program longer than three months requires a student visa. If you are interested in applying to a short-term program that does not require one, click here

The Japanese Government has different visa regulations depending on your nationality. Please choose the nationality that is on your passport.

The first year’s tuition is due in full when you start at the school. Currently there is no scholarship available.

To obtain a student visa you must study for a minimum of 1 year.

The GaijinPot Housing Service can help you find the right accommodation to suit your needs.

Give us a brief introduction and why you want to study in Japan. This will help us find the right school for you.

Please verify you are human